"Get The Money Back"
You have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join this Gamebeat Tournament and get
10% cashback on your losses.
Until 30 September!
How to get it?
You just need to:
• Enjoy the ripper pokies by Gamebeat
• Generate losses of at least A$80
• Receive your cashback 48 hours after the end of the tournament
10% cashback up to A$333 on your losses within the period 05-30 September!
All the pokies provided by Gamebeat
You are excited about that? Then, opt-in right now!
• TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for this bonus, a player must fulfill all the requirements below:
• The player must stake on any Gamebeat pokie during the promo period.
• Player’s losses must count to at least A$80.
• If the player fulfilled the conditions above, he/she will receive 10% of his Net Revenue as a Casino Bonus.
• The maximum amount of the bonus is A$333.
• The Cashback Casino bonus has 30 times wagering condition, so if the player wants to withdraw the money, he/she must wager the amount 30 times before its converted to real money.
• If the player receives his bonus and has not finished the wagering condition in 30 days, the bonus is automatically cancelled.
• If the player wishes to withdraw from his account while the Casino bonus is still active, that bonus will be automatically cancelled.
• If the player is in breach of the General Terms and Conditions or the General Bonus Terms and Conditions, his active bonus will be cancelled, or his right to receive thus bonus will be forfeited.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• The prizes will be credited 48 hours after the campaign finishes. If a player does not receive his prize, kindly contact the Support team.
• The General Terms and Conditions apply.
• In case of any discrepancy between the English terms and any other language, the English version prevails.
• Only registered players can participate in the promotion.
• A player can benefit only once from this promotion.
• The Gaming house reserves the rights to alter, suspend or cancel the campaign at any time.
• The Gaming house reserves the right to deny prizes to any player who is suspected of having fraudulent activity on his account.
• The Gaming house does not bear responsibly if a technical issue occurs and interferes with the Promotion Campaign.